Mrs. Lori Fernandes is the Director of Analysis for 5 Stones intelligence and manages a comprehensive suite of proprietary software, intelligence collection and management systems. She ensures 5 Stones’ Clients benefit from the most efficient and effective solutions in resolving the challenges of bulk-data and disparity of analysis within diverse data sets. Mrs. Fernandes is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in designing, implementing, and managing intelligence collection and analysis protocols to illuminate advanced solutions for the most complex investigations. Mrs. Fernandes is a career intelligence professional and holds a Top Secret (TS) clearance. She has extensive leadership experience as a DEA Senior Executive Service (SES) and intelligence community collection manager and Operations Specialist.
– DEA SES Intelligence Program Director
– Served as United Nations Advisor on U.S drug policy and intelligence matters
– Served as Intelligence Technical Expert (ITE) for Interagency Intelligence Community (IC)
– Principal Senior Liaison to Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
Ms. Fernandes is adept in identifying, collecting, and analyzing multi-source information for implementation of government tactical and strategic plans through the exploitation of intelligence systems and software. Ms. Fernandes is highly experienced in leading diverse Subject Matter Expert teams to reach established goals and achieve required results. She has held several positions requiring TS/SCI clearance to include sensitive foreign assignments. Her background includes having served as a US government, diplomatic and intelligence community liaison.
– Career Senior Intelligence Analyst (SES) & Intelligence Subject Matter Expert (SME)
– SME in leveraging Intelligence Processes and Software Systems
– Managing global intelligence projects
– Gap Analysis/Predictive Intelligence
– Financial/Technical/Electronic Intelligence
– Analysis & Investigations
– Criminal Law/Intelligence Collection
– Drug/Chemical Identification
– Threat Assessments
– Signal Intelligence Collection and Evaluation
Mrs. Fernandes is a graduate of Northeastern University with a Bachelor of Science in Administration of Justice with Honors and a graduate of the University of Virginia: Executive Leadership Training Program. She graduated from the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) as a Special Agent/Criminal Investigator and the DEA Advanced Intelligence Systems – Software – Process Intelligence program. Mrs. Fernandes is a highly regarded intelligence professional. Mrs. Fernandes possesses the qualities of innovation, drive and relentless work ethic for which DEA Special Agents and Intelligence Analysts have achieved international renown. Mrs. Fernandes provides those capabilities to ensure the highest level of service for 5 Stones’ Clients.