Use of Force Instructor
Former IRS-Criminal Investigation Special Agents are being sought to provide Use-of-Force Instructor services to IRS-CI Special Agents at IRS-CI’s National Criminal Investigation Training Academy located at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Glynco, Georgia, and at other training venues across the country.
The candidates for this position must meet the following requirements:
– At least five years of experience working active investigations, including Title 26 criminal tax cases, with a strong understanding of IRS-CI’s Use of Force programs and tactics.
– Experience instructing in a classroom and/or distance learning environment with facilities and material provided by the IRS.
– At least five years of experience administering a UOF training program to law enforcement in both a classroom and mat room setting.
– Experience within the past two (2) years relating to classroom instruction and/or course development.
– In excellent physical condition and able to demonstrate and participate in the defensive tactics and techniques use by IRS-CI.
– Four-year college degree is required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org