Classroom Instructor – Financial Investigations
Former IRS-Criminal Investigation Special Agents are being sought to provide Classroom Instructor services to IRS-CI Special Agents in the area of complex financial investigations, with particular focus on Title 26 tax cases. Training will be provided at IRS-CI’s National Criminal Investigation Training Academy located at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in in Glynco, Georgia, and at other training venues across the country.
The candidates for this position must meet the following requirements:
– In-depth knowledge, strong understanding, and at least five years of experience in the application of IRS-CI principles and techniques of investigation and working active complex investigations, to include Title 26 criminal tax cases.
– At least five years of experience in the application of laws and decisions relating to investigative procedures, undercover investigations, methods of proof, Federal Rules of Evidence, and Criminal Procedures and relevant constitutional and statutory law.
– Knowledge of formal training and instructional techniques such as Classroom Instructor Platform skills, Training Development Quality Assurance System (TDQAS or Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Evaluation (ADDIE) familiarity etc.
– Experience within the past two (2) years which includes instructing a class, or in course development.
– Four-year college degree is required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org